Installing a steam shower in your home is one of the best things you can do for your health. Steam showers are easy to use and have become immense popular with people mainly because of their health benefits. They get rid of metabolic waste, help improve your circulation, your skin’s health and breathing. They also add value to a home, at the same time, save users the cost of going to a spa. Here are some ways a steam shower can help you:
1. Improved Circulation: Exposure to steam in the shower causes widening of blood vessels. This widening provides more room in the blood vessels which helps increase blood flow, which in turn improves circulation. This improved circulation provides more oxygen to your calls and helps keep your arteries healthy.
2. Recovery from Exercise: During exercise, metabolic waste builds up in your muscles, which can lead to soreness. Steam showers along with can help you get rid of the waste by pumping action into the capillaries.
3. Skin care: 20 minutes of steam shower per week can greatly improve skin’s tone and clarity. It opens pores and allows you to perspire freely and helps reduce pimples and blackheads. It also removes dead skin cells, bacteria and dirt that build up in the top layers of your skin as well.
4. Stress Management: Steam showers allow your muscles to relax, which in turn reduces anger and stress. Taking a steam shower before bed, can also help you sleep more peacefully and easily. It also releases endorphins in your brain to help you relax mentally and emotionally.
5. Breathing: Steam showers open up sinuses providing relief to people suffering from sinus congestion. It also loosens up mucus in the nose helping people with a cold. Simply standing in a steam shower can decongest your chest and ease your respiratory system.
Saunas.com offers the highest quality steam showers from world renowned brands such as Mr. Steam and Amerec. In addition to steam showers, the store also offers Portable Saunas, Pre-Cut Saunas, Pre-Built Saunas, Infrared Saunas, Sauna Heaters and many more.